The American Dream
Based on helpful feedback from many conservatives in the 3rd District, I've improved my America Dream policies by focusing on lowering the tax burden for working families with children.
The American Dream has been made progressively harder in recent decades by terrible policies from both the Left and Right. We must decrease housing prices, raise wages, and incentivize family formation. We can do this by:
- Expand the current child tax deduction from a maximum of $3,600 to $10,000 for working families not currently receiving government assistance. This non-refundable deduction will allow parents to keep more of what they earn and reduce the burden of having and raising children.
- Banning large corporations, hedge funds, and foreign entities from owning private residences and farmland, which will reduce demand in the housing market and thus lower prices.
- Deporting all illegals and vastly reducing the amount of legal foreign labor, which will also lower demand in the housing market and raise wages by tightening the labor market.
- Instituting targeted tariffs to bring back millions of jobs from overseas and improve our national security by reducing our dependence on foreign suppliers for vital products.
- Create a plan to make it easier for businesses to offer maternity leave